For information on voter registration and county voter registration lists please contact the Jefferson County Clerk's Office. The County Clerk also maintains other voter and election related information and services including:
- Ward and/or precinct information and maps
- Voting locations
- Election results records
- Candidate filing
- You may come to our office to register to vote or you may download a voter registration form and mail it in to our office. Please call 870.541.5322 or come by our office at the Jefferson County Courthouse for help registering or getting election information.
- To find out your polling site and precinct code:
- Go to https://www.voterview.ar-nova.org/
- Click Registration Information
- Enter your First and Last Name and Date of Birth
- Click Search
- Your precinct information will populate as well as any sample ballots available to you
Register to Vote
Click here to download an Arkansas Voter Registration Application. Complete the form in black ink and mail to the address on the form.
Contact the County Clerk's office if you have any questions.
The deadline to submit the Statement of Financial Interest is January 31, 2021.
School Board Election Dates
Forms and Applications
Restoration of Voting Rights for Felons
Arkansas Application for Absentee Ballot
Please mail, fax, or scan and email the completed form to the Jefferson County Clerk's Office.