New Website Launched
Jefferson County Government launched a new website on July 3, 2018 where residents, businesses, and visitors can find the latest details concerning the operations of the County and information regarding County departments and events. The website provides access to all features of the Website from any device with simple, flexible navigation.
The website is designed to increase transparency and provide information for the community of Jefferson County, Arkansas.
Some of the features / functions on the new site include:
- Share Feature - All pages of the website can be "shared" using the "share widget" at the top of the website. Share options include sharing via email, social media, printing and more
- Procurement - Listings of open bids and requests for proposals in the County
- News & Special Alerts - Important newsletters, event information, and alerts for the community
- Calendar - Upcoming events information & holiday closings of our offices
- Jobs - Current job opportunities and applications for positions within the County
- Staff Directory - Providing location and contact information for County Departments
- Submit a Road Concern - Ability for county residents to submit concerns to county officials about the roads they travel on daily
- Additional pages include: Business (DBA declarations, resources, etc.), Residents (cities & towns information, real property services, local schools, etc.), How Do I? (obtain a marriage license, pay taxes, complete assessments, etc.), and Government (information on all county offices & officials)
"We are pleased to unveil this enhanced Website resource to the citizens of Jefferson County, Arkansas. Each day, more visitors are accessing the Website using their smart phones, tablets, and other devices. The new responsive design provides a convenient way for the public to view important information from the County while on the go. This responsive technology improves the County’s ability to keep residents and visitors informed. Our Website allows us to inform the public of special events and holiday closings, and any changes in the workings of our offices," stated Judge Clemons.
The new website is accessible from any device when visitors go to https://www.JeffersonCountyAR.gov.
Brooks Jeffrey Marketing, Inc. of Mountain Home, Arkansas, designed, developed and provides hosting for the Jefferson County, Arkansas’s Website. Founded in 1984, Brooks Jeffrey is a full-service marketing and communications firm serving clients locally and throughout the United States specializing in law enforcement and government Website solutions.
For more information on the enhanced Jefferson County, Arkansas Website, please visit https://www.JeffersonCountyAR.gov; contact Judge Booker T. Clemons by phone at 870.541.5360; or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.