County Assessor's Office
8:30am - 5:00pm
The Assessor's office maintains current appraisal and assessment records, makes changes in valuations as they occur, stays abreast of property transactions within the county and keeps a file on properties updated throughout the year. Personal property assessments must be made by May 31st of each year to avoid penalty.
For more information, please call the office at (870) 541-5334 for personal property inquiries or (870) 541-5344 for real property inquiries, email us, or visit our website. Office hours are 8:30 am - 5:00 pm.
Have you ASSESSED? The deadline to assess is May 31st of each year.
Locations to Assess:
- Online: www.scoutassess.com
- By Phone: 870-541-5334 (8:30 am - 5:00 pm)
- Jefferson County Courthouse at 101. W. Barraque St. (8:30 am - 5:00 pm)
- Jefferson Square Revenue Office via Video Monitor (8:00 am - 5:00 pm)
- White Hall Revenue Office via Video Monitor (8:00 am - 5:00 pm)
Ask about Amendment 79 "HOMESTEAD CREDIT and FREEZE"
- If you are the owner of record and it is your principal place of residence (including houses and mobile homes)
- If you are buying on Contract
- If you are the owner and reside in a nursing home or retirement center
- If you are 65 or older, or 100% disabled (FREEZE)
Contact Jefferson County Assessor's Office
Real Estate Department 870-541-5344
or your local County Assessor's Office